CLEAN WATER FEST: Saturday, September 12, 2020
Don’t just save the date. Anticipate it.
Literally thousands of guests show up on a fall Saturday every year to learn more about where their water goes and what they can do to keep our Great Lake great. You should join them.
Clean Water Fest 2020 is Saturday, September 12 in Cuyahoga Heights, a celebration of community and all things water as we open the doors of our Southerly treatment plant and our laboratory facilities for a day of education and entertainment.
It’s not too early to mark your calendars. From 9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., guests can visit more than 60 exhibitor booths, meet our employees and local partners, tour our award-winning wastewater treatment plant and lab, sit in our trucks and operate our equipment, see live entertainment and so much more.
You won’t want to miss this.
- Tour one of the largest treatment plants of its kind in the country!
- Visit our state-certified laboratory!
- Play games and win prizes!
- More than 60 exhibitors!
- Touch the trucks and meet the team who drives them!
- Tour a virtual sewer!
- Free face painting and ice cream!
- Great for all ages!
- Special guests and appearances!
- Food trucks (Swensons confirmed for 2020)!
Interested in exhibiting or volunteering in 2020? Contact us today.