#neorsdTOUR: Share your best pics and your feedback from the tour for chances to win
If you are joining us this Saturday, make sure your phone is charged and you grab a comment card while you’re there.
We’re excited to announce two contests for this year’s Open House Saturday, September 28 from 9 to 2 at the Westerly Wastewater Treatment Center:
Share your best photos on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook and tag them with #neorsdTOUR for a chance to win one of three T-shirts and a #neorsdTOUR prize pack. Also, be sure to complete a comment card so we can improve these events in the future. We’ll randomly choose one winner from those comments next week to receive a Kindle Fire.
#neorsdTOUR Photo Contest Official rules
- Attend our Open House 9/28.
- Take a photo of an activity, tour stop, anything that best represents your thoughts about the experience.
- Post the photo to Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook using our official #neorsdTOUR hashtag.
- In your post, you must mention something you learned at the Open House. A fact, a stat, a name of an employee you met. Anything.
- All entries must be shared by 11:59 p.m. Sunday, September 29, 2013.
- The week of September 30, we’ll pick our three favorite photos and award them with an #neorsdTOUR prize pack: A t-shirt, and a four-pack of tickets to one of Cleveland’s awesome attractions (Cleveland Metroparks Zoo, the Greater Cleveland Aquarium, or the Great Lakes Science Center).
- You may take and tag as many pictures as you like, but you can only win once. We will feature all of the images on our social media following the event.
- We reserve the right to use your photos in future event promotions.
Kindle Drawing Official Rules
- Open House attendees may enter by completing a comment card and dropping it in one of the designated collection boxes.
- Both sides of the card must be complete.
- One entry/comment card per family.
- One card will be chosen randomly during the week after the Open House and the winner will be notified via email or phone.
- Employees and their immediate families are not eligible.
- NEORSD reserves the right to substitute a prize if the prize becomes unavailable.
- Feedback provided on the comment cards will be used to design future events.
- We reserve the right to change the rules at any time (but we’ll try not to).
- We reserve the right to use your comments in future outreach or promotional materials.