We understand the importance of living healthy, well-balanced lives. We encourage all of our employees and their families to take full advantage of our comprehensive benefits offering.
All full-time regular and part-time benefit eligible employees are provided a variety of solutions to meet the many challenges of daily life, including:
Retirement and savings
The District participates in the Ohio Public Employee Retirement System (OPERS). The District employee and employer contributions start with the 1st paycheck. Employees may select from three (3) plan options. In addition to OPERS, employees may also elect retirement savings through Ohio Deferred Compensation and/or Voya.
Time off benefits
For specifics, non-union employees should consult Section 200 of the Employee Handbook.
- Family & Medical Leave (unpaid)
- Short Term Disability
- Bereavement Leave
- Military Leave
Employees also enjoy a variety of other benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flextime (with supervisor’s approval)
- Disability Insurance Premium Payment Option (DIPPO)
- Tuition Assistance Plan
- Longevity Pay (after 5 years)
- License/Certification Reimbursement
- Worker’s Compensation Coverage
- Group & Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance for Dependents (some restrictions apply)
- Training Opportunities, both internal & external
- Free Parking
- Community Involvement Opportunities