I-Supplier Portal Class Training Session
Wednesday, Aug 14, 2019 – Thursday, Aug 29, 2019
8:00am – 8:00am
- Thursday September 12, 2019 at 9:30am -11:30am
- Thursday September 12, 2019 at 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Friday September 13, 2019 at 9:30am-11:30am
During this training course, users will learn how to:
- Access the iSupplier portal and Home Page
- Use the Orders tab and related functions
- Use the Finance tab and related functions
- Create and submit invoices
- Perform profile updates through the Admin tab
- Use the Sourcing responsibility to respond to quotes and communicate directly with NEORSD purchasing administrators
Suppliers will also learn how to access the latest information for their individual accounts, including:
- Purchase Orders
- Invoice and Payment status
Followed by a question and answer period.
Note: The name on this form will be use to create an Oracle account.
Note: Remember to click confirm after submitting to register for the event.
Event LocationGeorge J. McMonagle Administration Building
3900 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio, 44115