2022 Open House Bike Tour (2:00-4:00pm)
Saturday, Sep 17, 2022
2:00pm – 4:00pm
Back for our 2022 Clean Water Fest, we are offering a bike tour of our 288-acre Southerly treatment plant! Stop and learn more about the process along the way, and be sure to visit our Open House festivities before or after your ride!
- Mountain bikes or hybrid models preferred due to loose gravel or compacted dirt in some areas
- If driving your car to the event, please allow additional time for parking. The tour will depart from its starting location promptly at 2:00.
- Helmets required
- Hard-sole closed-toe shoes required
- Ages 13 and older only
- Tour will be conducted at the discretion of our Southerly management (rain or unsafe conditions may require a course change or cancellation)
- Rider must be capable of biking approximately 5.5 miles (Actual course to be determined) with some partial hills.
- Rider must be comfortable not having bike racks available at every stop along the route (For example, if you don’t have a kickstand, you may have to lay your bike down for select stops)
- 2 other bike tour options also available: 10:00 a.m. and Noon
- Tour will begin and end at the flag pole at 4747 East 49th Street in Cuyahoga Heights.
Riding to the event? Get your bike route!
Event LocationStarts and ends at our Environmental & Maintenance Services Center
4747 East 49th Street
Cuyahoga Heights, OH, 44125