Community Relations sponsorships
Community organizations and media partners that further a shared public purpose within our Service Area may submit proposals for our Community and Media Relations support.
Transparency, accountability and environmental stewardship are core values that are essential to the attainment of our mission. Through strategic partnerships with a variety of organizations and schools, we engage our customers and the general public. Our goal: educate and inform, letting our stakeholders know who we are, what we do, how we manage resources and why what we do is important to the health and vitality of our region.
Our Trustees recognize that public funds must be spent only for public purposes pursuant to Ohio law. Our Public Purpose policy establishes guidelines for expenditures that meet the following requirements:
- Directly relate to the Sewer District’s core functions and strategic goals and objectives.
- Required for the general good of ratepayers and citizens of the region.
- Support the Sewer District’s mission.
- Promote the efficient and effective administration of its operations, programs and employees.
The Policy is intended to comply with Ohio Auditor of State guidance on certain categories of expenditures set forth in the Policy. The complete policy is available for download at neorsd.org/PublicPurpose.
Prior to completing your application, please read the following:
Below are instructions for any outside organization who would like to partner with the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District through a Sponsorship Agreement.
Submission requirements and expectations
- Your request for support must be submitted at least 60 days prior to your event date.
- This form captures all information needed for Sponsorship consideration.
- All Sponsorship requests must meet our Public Purpose as documented in our policy: neorsd.org/publicpurpose
- Please specify all the benefits that NEORSD will receive through the Sponsorship agreement.
- Once the request is submitted, we will review and contact you. Please allow two weeks for our review and response.
- If your organization is requesting Sponsorship funds, please make sure that your organization is a registered vendor with the NEORSD. Contact the purchasing department 216-881-6600 to review your status. You can search our registry online. If not registered, you can register online.
- Once approved and all paperwork submitted, a purchase order (PO) number will be assigned to the requested organization. That PO number must be included on any invoices sent to your assigned NEORSD representative for payment.
- This form cannot be saved in progress and any changes made without final submission will be lost.
- Be sure your form is filled out completely. Please include all possible details. More information is always better than not enough.
- You can upload any documents, promotional materials, or related files at the end of your form.
- Any use of our NEORSD logos must be approved by your assigned NEORSD representative prior to use.
- We require a recap form for all deliverables outlined in our agreements. That will be provided by your assigned NEORSD representative.
If you have questions about your eligibility, potential partnerships, or application status, please contact a member of our team: