Media and Community Relations sponsorships application process
Transparency, accountability and environmental stewardship are core values that are essential to the attainment of our mission. Through strategic partnerships with a variety of organizations and schools, we outreach to our customers and the general public. Our aim is to educate and inform letting them know who we are, what we do, how we manage resources and why what we do is vital to the health and vitality of our region.
The Sewer District Board of Trustees recognizes that public funds must be spent only for public purposes pursuant to Ohio law. The Sewer District’s Policy for Public Purpose Expenditures (the Policy) establishes guidelines for certain categories of expenditures that meet the following requirements:
- Directly relate to the Sewer District’s core functions and strategic goals and objectives.
- Required for the general good of ratepayers and citizens of the region.
- Support the Sewer District’s mission.
- Promote the efficient and effective administration of its operations, programs and employees.
The Policy is intended to comply with Ohio Auditor of State guidance on certain categories of expenditures set forth in the Policy. The complete policy is available for download at neorsd.org/PublicPurpose.
A Media and Community Relations Sponsorship Application must accompany all requests. This application, which also includes the Media and Community Relations Sponsorship Policy, is available at the link below.
NEW: Missed our January 22 webinar? Watch now.
NEW: Download our 2021 Application (Microsoft Word format with editable fields)
NEW: Download our 2021 Media and Community Relations Sponsorships presentation for a complete overview.
Please return your completed recap forms to your assigned Communications & Community Relations representatives:
- Jean Smith firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Elting email@example.com
- Jessica Shutty firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ebony Hood email@example.com
- Don’t know your representative? Email firstname.lastname@example.org