New Vendor Registration
Supplier Registration Requirement
In order to do business with the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District (NEORSD), suppliers are required to register within in the NEORSD iSupplier Portal. iSupplier is a module of Oracle Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) system that allows suppliers to receive notification of new solicitations, submit electronic quotations for goods and services, view purchase orders, create and submit invoices, and to check payment status.
Once supplier registration is submitted, the Purchasing Department may take up to three (3) business days to review and approve the registration. Suppliers will be notified of registration approval via email and will be provided with a user name (email address of the registering party) and a temporary password.
Registered suppliers can reference the iSupplier Portal Training Manual for instructions on using the iSupplier Portal’s key features.
The following information will be required to complete the registration process:
- Company’s full legal name, address, phone and fax numbers
- Taxpayer Identification (TIN) or Social Security Number (if registering as an independent contractor)
- The company’s W-9 Tax Payer Identification Form must be uploaded during registration
- If registering as an independent contractor using a social security number, a signed OPERS Independent Contractor/Worker Acknowledgement Form must be uploaded during registration and is mandatory
- Primary contact’s name, phone and fax numbers, and email address
- Payment (remit-to) and order-from address information
- Company’s ownership ethnicity (African American, Hispanic, etc.)
- Other applicable, certifications and programs that your company is registered with (i.e. SBE, Edge Program MBE, WBE, etc.)
- Product and Services offered. Click here to view the NEORSD Product and Service Code List
Important: Before beginning the registration process, you will be directed to our “Memorandum of Agreement”. Please read this section carefully before continuing with the registration.