New Vendor Registration
Supplier Registration Requirement
In order to do business with the NEORSD, Suppliers are required to register in the NEORSD iSupplier Portal. iSupplier is a module of Oracle Enterprise Resource Management (ERP) system that allows vendors (Suppliers) to receive notices of new solicitations, submit electronic quotations for goods and services, view awards, create advance shipment notices and check payment status.
Once a Supplier submits its registration to NEORSD, the Purchasing Department may take up to three (3) business days to approve the registration. Suppliers will then be provided with a temporary password via e-mail, at the e-mail address used in the registration process. The e-mail address entered during registration by the Supplier will be the Username of the Supplier.
When the Supplier registration has been completed, please reference the iSupplier Training Guide for instructions on using the features of iSupplier and responding to quote/bid opportunities.
The following information will be required to complete the registration process:
- Company’s full legal name, address, phone and fax numbers
- Taxpayer Identification (TIN) or Social Security Number (Sole Proprietor)
- W-9 is a required document for new supplier registration
- Signed OPERS form if the company is registering using a Social Security Number. This form is mandatory.
- Contact name, phone, fax numbers, and email address
- Payment (remit-to) and order from address information
- Company’s ownership ethnicity (African American, Hispanic, etc.)
- Other Applicable certifications and programs that your company is registered with (i.e. SBE, MBE, WBE, etc.)
- Click here to view the Product and Service Code List
Important: Before beginning the registration process, you will be directed to our “Memorandum of Agreement.” Please read this section carefully before continuing with your application.