Annual Benefit Open Enrollment
November 8 through November 24, 2021
The Open Enrollment period for electing your 2022 benefits through UKG is Monday, November 8 through Wednesday, November 24.
- Benefit Guides for the 2022 year: AFSCME | 18S and OPBA | Non-Union
- Summaries of benefits and coverage (SBC) for the 2022 year: AFSCME | 18S | OPBA | Non-Union
- Employees only need to make elections if changing their benefits OR if enrolling in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- How to make your benefit elections using UKG (Note: UKG’s open enrollment functionality will not be live until 11/8).
- Questions? Check our FAQ.
- Need help? Email HRdirect@neorsd.org, dial x6444, or call (216) 391-6444. Contact the Helpdesk x6888 if you need assistance with UKG access.
Please note that once the Open Enrollment deadline of November 24 closes, no additional enrollments or changes will be accepted. Changes will no longer be allowed via UKG and the changes will be finalized and communicated to our insurance carriers and payroll.