Annual Benefit Open Enrollment
November 9-25, 2020
All 2020 enrollments for the 2021 year will be completed on-line via UltiPro.
- Don’t wait until the last minute!
All benefit elections must be made by 5:00 pm November 25, 2020 to be effective January 1, 2021. Need help using UltiPro? Our HR Business Partners are available to answer your questions. You can also email us using HRdirect@neorsd.org, dial x6444, or call (216) 391-6444. Contact the Helpdesk x6888 if you need assistance with UltiPro access.
- Feel free to enroll on-line from home
You can redirect to UltiPro using neorsd.org/UltiPro
- Additional resources:
- Open Enrollment handbooks for the 2021 year are coming soon.
- How to complete your Open Enrollment in UltiPro
The following benefits require annual election or declination:
- Flexible Spending Account Medical
- Flexible Spending Account Dependent Care
If you have questions regarding Open Enrollment, please feel free to contact:
- Janelle Girod, ext. 6649
- Fran Mackovjak, ext. 6825
- HRdirect can connect you with the resource you need: HRdirect@neorsd.org, dial extension 6444 from a District phone, or call (216) 391-6444 from any phone
Please note that once the Open Enrollment deadline of November 25 closes, no additional enrollments or changes will be accepted. Changes will no longer be allowed via UltiPro and the changes will be finalized and communicated to our insurance carriers and payroll.