LIST: We found a can of soup at @neorsd HQ dated 2006. It’s older than these 13 things.
Campbell’s Chunky firehouse chili, oh how much you’ve missed.
A colleague found this expired can of soup dated 2006 tucked in the back of our community kitchen at @neorsd headquarters. What has this forgotten spicy beef and bean chili missed in the last 11+ years?
- Two terms of President Barack Obama
- Our 25-year Project Clean Lake green light and long-term savings
- LeBron leaving Cleveland…
- …and returning…
- …and bringing home an NBA Championship.
- The launch of Twitter (2006)
- The creation, suspension, and relaunch of our Regional Stormwater Management Program
- The appointment of Ciaccia as our CEO…
- …and his retirement…
- and the confirmation of his successor Kyle Dreyfuss-Wells.
- The digging of a 3-mile-long tunnel 200 feet underground
- A memorable Cleveland Indians World Series run
- The construction and operation of a LEED-certified Renewable Energy Facility at our Southerly Wastewater Treatment Center
The list could go on. And will go on, as we don’t plan to open the can anytime soon.